Your teens are a time for you to shine – time to wear body-hugging clothes, to let the world see your glowing skin and firm body. But what if you don’t feel shiny, glowing, and firm? Perhaps you’d like a smaller nose, larger or smaller breasts, or a toned belly. Maybe you’re beginning to see the first signs of too much sun. Plastic surgery, liposuction and non-surgical procedures can give you the body you want, boost your self-esteem, and inspire the confidence you need to let the world see the real you.
Enhance your Face. Sculpt your Body.
Many procedures—from cosmetic surgery to lipofill (fat transfer for facial rejuvenation)—can give you the look you want. Common improvements for people in their teens include:
- Nasal surgery (Rhinoplasty)— Choose to flatter your face with a nose that suits you.
- Liposuction or Body Contouring— Get the well-proportioned body you’ve dreamed of.
- Breast augmentation, or breast reduction—Change your shape and your fashion profile.
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)—Bare your midriff with pride.
- Lipotransfer—Reshape your face without surgery with this fat-grafting technique pioneered by Dr. Koplin.
- Botox® —Stop frown lines and crows feet in their tracks – before they make inroads into your face
What Our Patients are Saying
” I had the most amazing experience. I have never felt more cared for and taken care than I did with Dave, Dr, Koplin and all the wonderful Staff. Thank you so very much for the amazing experience.”
“Dr. Larry and team are simply the best – I’d now go to no one else.”
“The very positive attitude of everyone made the experience very positive. Very very happy!”